Saturday, March 31, 2012

Curly Girl Update: Week #...I can't remember

Here it is, my new shorter, curlier haircut.


As you can see, it curls a lot nicer. I'm glad that I started the Curly Girl Method before I got my hair cut, because otherwise this would have been a gigantic, frizzy mess. The only thing that's a little bit hard with my hair so short now is drying it with my cotton t-shirt. I don't really have any hair to squeeze the water out of. Basically I just have to hold the cloth on my head for a little bit and hope it soaks up the moisture. Also, I'm not going through conditioner as fast. That will save me a lot of money.

For those of you thinking about doing the Curly Girl Method, I definitely recommend it. My hair has never looked better, and it's never been healthier. Seriously, when I straightened it the other day, I couldn't help but keep touching it because it felt so smooth and it was shiny. It's a definite upgrade from my usual dry frizz.

1 comment: