Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Curly Girl Method: Week #4

I meant to post this yesterday, but I had about four hours of education homework and didn't have time. I had my roommate take my picture yesterday morning, that way you can see what my hair looks like before I step outside and it is accosted by the frigid weather.


I forgot to get a side shot, and also you can see that I still haven't gotten my hair cut. I did, however, have to buy my second bottle of conditioner. I stuck with the Burt's Bees conditioner because it's working and it smells fantastic; the scent resembles those chocolate oranges you can get at Christmas time. It makes my shower even more enjoyable.

I hope that I can get my haircut next week. Then maybe my curls will spring into action.

Song of the week: Would You Go With Me - Josh Turner

I used to hate country, but going to school in a little Idaho town has made me like it a little more. This is one of my favorite country songs. Josh Turner's voice makes me melt like a Popsicle on the fourth of July.

1 comment:

  1. impressive Chelsea! the haircut will make a huge difference but I gotta say it's looking pretty great these days.

    ReplyDelete